What is the Nurse Assistant program?
This program prepares individuals for a variety of job opportunities. Graduates may find employment in long-term care facilities, hospitals, laboratories, and clinics where basic bedside nursing skills are required.
- Technical Competency Area (TCA)
Available degrees and certificates may vary at each campus. Check with your local campus for more information.
- Admissions Application (submitted online)
- Proof of immunization or signed waiver
- Proof of Selective Service if required
- Driver's License or photo ID
- ACCUPLACER test prior to enrollment or ACT scores accepted
- Official transcripts from accredited high school or HISET/GED and colleges/universities, if applicable
- Admission to various programs may require additional documentation
- Conditional program reentry – limited availability
- WIOA (Workforce Investment Opportunity Act)
- VA (Veteran’s Assistance)
- TOPS (Taylor Opportunity Program for Students)