Mission, Vision, and Values
Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College is an institution of higher education established to provide the citizens of northwest Louisiana with opportunities for educational, economic, professional, and personal development. Through a focus on high quality, relevant, career and technical education, the college supports economic growth and community development by educating and training students for entry and advancement in high-wage, high-demand industries.
Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College is a valued and integral partner in a prosperous and vital region.
The beliefs that guide our actions, activities, and decisions as a college:
- Innovation: Encourage and reward new ideas, proactive thinking and use of evolving technology
- Collaboration: Work cooperatively in a supportive environment; make the best use of our resources by working collaboratively with community, business, education, economic, and nonprofit partners
- Accountability: Maintain effective and efficient programs and services; accept responsibility for our actions and follow through on our agreements
- Respect: Foster trust, courtesy and open communication; create an inclusive college community where all students and employees feel welcome and supported in achieving their goals
- Excellence: Focus on quality in programs and services; use both qualitative and quantitative data in making decisions