Mission, Vision, and Values
Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College is committed to providing quality workforce training and transfer opportunities to students seeking a competitive edge in today’s global economy.
Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College is a valued and integral partner in a prosperous and vital region.
The beliefs that guide our actions, activities, and decisions as a college:
- Innovation: Encourage and reward new ideas, proactive thinking and use of evolving technology
- Collaboration: Work cooperatively in a supportive environment; make the best use of our resources by working collaboratively with community, business, education, economic, and nonprofit partners
- Accountability: Maintain effective and efficient programs and services; accept responsibility for our actions and follow through on our agreements
- Respect: Foster trust, courtesy and open communication; create an inclusive college community where all students and employees feel welcome and supported in achieving their goals
- Excellence: Focus on quality in programs and services; use both qualitative and quantitative data in making decisions