Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
What is the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration program?
The purpose of this program is to provide specialized heating, air conditioning and refrigeration repair training. Classroom instruction and practical shop experience to prepare students for employment in a variety of jobs in the field of heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration. The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration program prepares individuals to install, diagnose, repair, and maintain the operating condition of domestic, residential, and commercial heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems.
- Technical Diploma (TD)
- Certificate of Technical Studies (CTS)
- Technical Competency Area (TCA)
Available degrees and certificates may vary at each campus. Check with your local campus for more information.
- Admissions Application (submitted online)
- Proof of immunization or signed waiver
- Proof of Selective Service if required
- Driver's License or photo ID
- ACCUPLACER test prior to enrollment or ACT scores accepted
- Official transcripts from accredited high school or HISET/GED and colleges/universities, if applicable
- Admission to various programs may require additional documentation
- Federal Pell Grant, apply electronically at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- WIOA (Workforce Investment Opportunity Act)
- VA (Veteran’s Assistance)
- TOPS (Taylor Opportunity Program for Students)
- GO GRANT