Electrician- Industrial Electrician
What is the Electrician- Industrial Electrician program?
The purpose of this program is to prepare individuals to install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair electrical devices, components, and equipment. Graduates may find employment in industrial, residential, and commercial electrical professions.
- Technical Diploma (TD)
- Certificate of Technical Studies (CTS)
- Technical Competency Area (TCA)
Available degrees and certificates may vary at each campus. Check with your local campus for more information.
- Admissions Application (submitted online)
- Proof of immunization or signed waiver
- Proof of Selective Service if required
- Driver's License or photo ID
- ACCUPLACER test prior to enrollment or ACT scores accepted
- Official transcripts from accredited high school or HISET/GED and colleges/universities, if applicable
- Admission to various programs may require additional documentation
- Federal Pell Grant, apply electronically at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- WIOA (Workforce Investment Opportunity Act)
- VA (Veteran’s Assistance)
- TOPS (Taylor Opportunity Program for Students)
- GO GRANT