Industrial Maintenance Technology
What is the Industrial Maintenance Technology program?
The purpose of this program is to provide specialized classroom instruction and practical shop experience to prepare students for employment in a variety of jobs in the industrial maintenance field. This program prepares individuals to install, repair, and maintain industrial machinery and equipment such as pumps, motors, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, and production machinery.
- Technical Diploma (TD)
- Certificate of Technical Studies (CTS)
- Technical Competency Area (TCA)
Available degrees and certificates may vary at each campus. Check with your local campus for more information.
- Admissions Application (submitted online)
- Proof of immunization or signed waiver
- Proof of Selective Service if required
- Driver's License or photo ID
- ACCUPLACER test prior to enrollment or ACT scores accepted
- Official transcripts from accredited high school or HISET/GED and colleges/universities, if applicable
- Admission to various programs may require additional documentation
- Federal Pell Grant, apply electronically at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- WIOA (Workforce Investment Opportunity Act)
- VA (Veteran’s Assistance)
- TOPS (Taylor Opportunity Program for Students)
- GO GRANT