Industrial Maintenance Technology
What is the Industrial Maintenance Technology program?
The purpose of this program is to provide specialized classroom instruction and practical shop experience to prepare students for employment in a variety of jobs in the industrial maintenance field. This program prepares individuals to install, repair, and maintain industrial machinery and equipment such as pumps, motors, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, and production machinery.
- Demonstrate knowledge of proper safety procedures in the industrial maintenance field.
- Demonstrate ability to install and maintain a large variety of production equipment.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of various electrical theory and applications.
- Demonstrate the use of volt meters, amp meters and other electrical testing equipment.
- Demonstrate the ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Demonstrate proper problem solving skills.
- Technical Diploma (TD)
- Certificate of Technical Studies (CTS)
- Admissions Application (submitted online)
- Official transcripts from accredited high school or HISET/GED and colleges/universities, if applicable
- Proof of immunization or signed waiver
- Proof of Selective Service if required
- Driver's License or photo ID
- If applicable, ACCUPLACER test prior to enrollment or ACT scores accepted
- Admission to various programs may require additional documentation and/or requirements
- FAFSA to apply for financial aid
- WIOA (Workforce Investment Opportunity Act)
- VA (Veteran’s Assistance)
- TOPS (Taylor Opportunity Program for Students)
- GO GRANT