What is the Information Technology program?
This program is divided into a basic core courses and a specialty networking area. The basic core coursesof study will prepare individuals to troubleshoot, repair and maintain computer systems and basic local area network problems. Studente will also learn to operate a computer using current operating system software and use current application software for manipulating spreadsheets, databases and word processing documents.
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain computer systems.
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain basic local area network problems.
- Demonstrate ability to operate a computer using current operating system software.
- Demonstrate ability to use current application software for manipulating spreadsheets, databases, and word processing documents
- Technical Diploma (TD)
- Certificate of Technical Studies (CTS)
- Admissions Application (submitted online)
- Official transcripts from accredited high school or HISET/GED and colleges/universities, if applicable
- Proof of immunization or signed waiver
- Proof of Selective Service if required
- Driver's License or photo ID
- If applicable, ACCUPLACER test prior to enrollment or ACT scores accepted
- Admission to various programs may require additional documentation and/or requirements
- FAFSA to apply for financial aid
- WIOA (Workforce Investment Opportunity Act)
- VA (Veteran’s Assistance)
- TOPS (Taylor Opportunity Program for Students)
- GO GRANT